Full-time Salary, Non-Exempt
At TREKK, we improve lives by providing direction to enable community and personal growth. As leaders, we are integrated in our client’s communities, are connected to their problems, and provide direction and solutions that are personally and professionally fulfilling.
TREKK was built around passionate, trustworthy difference makers. Our relaxed, flexible environment brings smart people together to make a difference in the world around us.
We like being different. Our entrepreneurial culture empowers us to engineer holistic, common sense solutions that support the growth and restoration of the communities we serve. Innovation, creativity and free thinking are encouraged to deliver quality solutions that match our clients’ needs. We derive success and fulfillment from the impact our work has in the communities we call home and the people we serve. We call this IMPROVING LIVES.
As a TREKK employee, you will work with TREKK staff, temporary staff, TREKK clients, and communicate with the public. We expect you to conduct yourself in a professional manner, treat all people with respect, and embrace opportunities to IMPROVE LIVES. We also ask that you seek out ways to enhance processes and work flow to maximize both efficiency and accuracy.
As a Marketing Specialist, we expect you to have a positive attitude, lead by example, demonstrate sound decision making skills, encourage great team work, inspire those around you and demonstrate a good stress tolerance. We want to see you embrace and immerse yourself in the TREKK culture. You set the tone and establish the work environment for those around you.
Our objective at TREKK is to assist you with this responsibility by providing you a culture where you can develop both personally and professionally. We want to see you grow your personal tool box. We will work with you to assist in personal pathing and help you identify your personal purpose. We will work together to carry out TREKK’s purpose of IMPROVING LIVES by providing direction to enable community and personal growth. You will be given the opportunity to work and develop your skills on a variety of different types of projects.
As the Marketing Specialist, you will work with the Business Development Manager assisting in the development, organization and production of proposals and other marketing materials including presentation materials, resumes, project sheets, brochures and the corporate website. This position will coordinate responses to Requests for Proposal and Qualifications including writing/editing proposal sections, working with technical personnel to obtain technical content and achieve proposal objectives, and ensure the response complies with client requirements and deadlines.
You will be asked to implement
critical thinking and problem solving skills. You may be asked to assist with
presenting reports defining TREKK company progress, problems and solutions as
required. You will be responsible for working with your team to help each member find their personal purpose at TREKK, and to help them align their personal purpose with TREKK’s purpose of IMPROVING LIVES. Occasional off-hour, evening/weekend work may be required.
- Work closely with project management and engineering staff to write, edit and proofread multi-page proposals, qualification packages and presentation materials.
- Create and maintain marketing materials and collateral pieces including resumes, project description sheets, brochures, photography, and award submittals.
- Create and update social media and website content.
- Develop graphic elements as needed.
- Create and maintain monthly internal and external communications calendars.
- Ensure corporate branding standards are met.
- Prepare/edit corporate presentations.
- Assist with the planning and execution of client and corporate events, including conferences.
- Assist with market research.
- Maintain CRM database for pursuit and client tracking.
- Assist in the growth of TREKK’s marketing and business development initiatives.
- Provide accurate time and expense reporting.
- All other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably in A/E/C industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, particularly under deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Participate in and encourage a collaborative approach.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Strong working technical knowledge of marketing principles and practices.
To apply for this position, please email your resume, cover letter and writing samples to Kelly Monaghan-Bass at email@example.com